List of active policies
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Leadership Future collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address + any further details you share with us)
- Course enrollments
- Course progress and grades
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Leadership Future with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Attend and participate in a course that we offer.
- Use the platform messaging system
Leadership Future logs contain detailed information about your platform activities, such as:
· date and time of when course-specific information was viewed and/or updated,
· the IP-address of the machine from which the access was made,
· the browser identification information and information about the referring web page.
Logs are used to create aggregated summary statistics which may be made available to third parties. Summary statistics do not include personal data.
On Leadership Future information about contributions to courses, including contributions to chat rooms and discussion forums, ownership of resources, assignment/file submissions, text matching scores and evidence of participation in other Moodle-based activities is held.
Information and data related to users, including grades, feedback comments, scores, completion data, access rights and group membership is also recorded.
Additional personal data may be held within individual courses, either within documents/resources uploaded to the course, or within activities within the course. Other than contributions to chat rooms and discussion forums which are submitted by individuals in a personal capacity, course maintainers are responsible for the information held about you that may be uploaded onto such courses.
How will we use your data?
Leadership Future collects your data so that we can:
- Process your training course and manage your account.
- Email you with reminders and course status details.
If you agree, Leadership Future will not share your data with anyone.
How do we store your data?
Leadership Future securely stores your data at https://leadership-future.de.
Leadership Future will keep your course progress details for 1 year after the course has finished. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Leadership Future would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Leadership Future for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Leadership Future correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Leadership Future to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Leadership Future erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Leadership Future restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Leadership Future’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Leadership Future transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Remember your username
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Leadership Future uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org